- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion. Excludes residents of the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
- The promotion shall commence at 12:00 on Thursday 20th September 2018 and will close at 23:59 on 4th October 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be valid.
- To enter the prize draw, all entrants must complete all mandatory fields at the following weblink: https://www.absolut.com/uk/townhouse/ and submit. Only complete forms will be valid and entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person during the Promotional Period and only the first entry will be valid. Additional entries will not be valid.
- There is one prize to be won in total. The prize is a hamper, containing:
The first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win a prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Proof of age may be required.
The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the relevant draw. The winner has 3 days following notification to claim the prize. If the prize goes unclaimed or the winner is unable to redeem the prize, the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
No applications from or via agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated (including, but not limited to, those generated by computer, application, or any type of software) or otherwise outside the instructions or spirit of the promotion will be valid. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules will be valid.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available and no compensation is provided in the event that a winner is unable to redeem the prize. In the unlikely event of the prize or any part of it not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and/or the validity of entries. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for such verification and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and relevant third parties for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or affiliates will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Absolut Brand Manager: Absolut Porn Star Martini Competition, Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5AN within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- One bottle of Abolut Vanilia Vodka
- One cocktail kit (including: shaker, strainer, measurer and a spoon with a masher at the opposite end)
- One Funkin Passion Fruit Martini Cocktail Shaker Mixer
- One pack of 6 bespoke passion fruit marshmallows
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)