Absolut Electrik Nights
2016 Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Pernod Ricard, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Closing Date: Entry open until 23.59 on 30th June 2016.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access will be required.
4. To enter: Using the Shazam function featured on a neck collar a 70cl Absolut Vodka entrants should visit www.absolut.com/shazam and submit their personal details to be able to be entered into the prize draw.
5. One entry per person.
6. The Prize: One winner will win a trip to Ibiza for x4 people (adults 18+). The prize includes return economy flights from the UK, x2 nights in a minimum of 3* hotel accommodation, daily breakfast and access to an Absolut Nights party. The trip must be taken over the weekend of 19th to 21st August 2016. Please see Clause 9 for further details. No person may win more than one prize in total in this promotion, regardless of the number of entries submitted. No cash alternative is available. Proof of age may be required.
7. The first valid entry drawn at random from all correct entries in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win the prizes. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be contacted using the details provided at time of entry within 7 days of the draw. Prizes remaining unclaimed 7 days after the winner is notified will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined in accordance with these rules.
9. Further Prize Details:
Flight and Airline:
a. Flights/Airline seats and hotel accommodation are subject to availability;
b. Guests must be 18+;
c. Flights will depart from a UK airport only and flights will arrive in Ibiza Airport, Spain only;
d. The winner and their guests must travel together in both directions;
e. Tickets are non-refundable or non-transferable;
f. All applicable taxes, fees, charges and surcharges shall be paid by the Promoter;
g. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
h. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights and dates shown;
i. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative tickets will be issued;
j. Lounge passes and upgrades are only permitted if paid for by the winner
k. Winner and guests to arrange own travel insurance at their own cost;
l. Winner and guests travelling must have a valid passport and any specific visa necessary for travel;
m. Return transfers to the UK airport are not included;
n. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, on-board meals and drinks); and
o. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions including without limitation, travel to and from airports, excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions, attractions will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guests.
a. The Promoter will pay the cost of 2 standard twin/ double rooms plus related room taxes; and
b. The Promoter will pay for transfers to and from hotel from Ibiza Airport and to the Absolut Nights event
c. The Winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
16. By entering, winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
17. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
18. The name and city of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to ‘Absolut Electrik Competition Winners c/o Cubo Group, Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place, London, W1T 1JU’ to arrive between 26th August and 26th October 2016. Please do not send claims to this address.
19. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
20. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
21. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error which may occur in processing the entries.
23. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified.
24. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the Promotion or of accepting any prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Promotion.
25. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
26. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK Ltd., Building 12, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5AN
This website is operated by The Absolut Company AB of Årstaängsvägen 19a, Stockholm, Sweden (postal address: SE-117 97 Stockholm, Sweden), hereinafter referred to as "TAC".
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visit to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the user's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
absolut.com does use "cookies". Cookies are pieces of Information passed by the website to your server. Personal Information is not stored in absolut.com cookies, however we offer many features that are available only with their use. The gathered Information includes the type of browser you are using (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) and the operating system your computer is using (such as Windows 98). absolut.com's Internet servers also keep track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visited and how long they stayed. None of this information includes any personal Information about you.
TAC will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to TAC. We also capture any other information volunteered by the user - such as the e-mail address, survey information, and/or site registration.
First party cookies are used for site functionality and web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
Third party cookies are used for Google Analytics Advertising Features
The functionality used can include any of the following.
Segmenting and reporting based on demographic and interest data
Google AdWords Remarketing audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data
Information regards Opting out from Google Analytics Advertising Features can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- TAC's affiliated companies;
- TAC's and affiliated companies' advertising and promotional agencies and consultants;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom TAC may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, and other third party service providers;
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.
TAC also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of TAC's intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site's Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
- When we have your consent to do so; and
- When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested;
OPT OUT POLICY AND REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you do not want to be contacted for these purposes or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this site, or correct or delete such information from our site's database, you can always send us an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
As TAC continues to develop, we might sell or buy the assets of similar companies. In such transactions, customer and user Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that TAC or substantially all of its assets are acquired, such Information may be one of those transferred assets, and we reserve the right to buy or sell such assets.
TAC uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. TAC does not knowingly collect Information from persons under the legal drinking age. If you are under the legal drinking age for your locality, you may not use this Site.
LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES
The Site may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. TAC is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those web sites, and TAC expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of web sites reached through the use of links from the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US